Waffen-SS "Hohenstaufen" grouping to Oscha. Dillmann
Important document grouping to SS-Oberscharführer Fritz Dillmann serving as a medic with 9.SS.Panzer-Division "Hohenstaufen" and I./16.SS Totenkopfstandarte.
The lot consists of:
1. Promotion document to SS-Sturmmann. Issued on 24. August 1940 as he served with I./16.SS-Totenkopfstandarte in Prague. Signed by SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Jedelhauser. Folded once. Condition 2.
2. Promotion document to SS-Unterscharführer. Issued on 1. December 1941. Signed by Head of the SS Administration Office and SS-Brigadeführer August Frank. Folded once. Condition 2. (After the war, Frank were tried and convicted of crimes against humanity in Nuremberg trails. A rare autograph. Condition 2.
3. Certificate to 1939 War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords. Issued on 30. January 1944 as he served with "3.Kranken Kraftwagenzug Sanitätsabteilung - 9.SS Panzer Division Hohenstaufen". Signed by SS-Gruppenführer and Kommandeur Wilhelm Bittrich (Knight's Cross winner). Folded once. Condition 2.
4. Promotion document to SS-Oberscharführer. Issued on 8.July 1944 at the D-Day front. Signed by the Kommandeuer and SS-Standartenführer. Folded once. Condition 2.
5. Certificate to 1939 War Merit Cross 1st Class with Swords. Issued on 15.August 1944 as he served with "2.Sanitätsabteilung - 9. SS Panzerdivision Hohenstaufen". Signed by SS-Oberführer and Kommandeur Friedrich-Wilhelm Bock (Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves winner). Folded once. Condition 2.
6. Photograph showing Fritz Dillman as an SS-Unterscharführer. Postcard size. Condition 2.
7. 1939 War Merit Cross 1st Class with Swords. Made of zinc. Made by Wilhelm Deumer, Lüdenscheid. "3" maker marked. Nice silver finish. Slightly bent. Condition 2.
8. 1939 War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords. Made by Alois Rettenmaier. "16" maker marked to the ring. With matching bag of issue. Condition 2.