EAN 2000000065930 MATERIAL DIMENSIONS MAKER WEIGHT
MATERIAL DIMENSIONS EAN 2000000065930 MAKER WEIGHT
Oberst Klemm - important document grouping
Important document grouping to Oberst Georg Klemm (Dresden, 1891) containing interesting WW1 and WW2 period time documents. Klemm commanded Pionier-Bataillon 13 during the Poland Campaign and Grenadier-Regiment 312 from 1942 until 1943. He was in charge of several more commands during the war. See his Wehrpaß of a full unit history of his service time. Klemm served during WW1 and from the first until the last day of WW2.
WW2 / Third Reich documents:
- Very early (26.10.1939 issued at Radom) certificate to the 1939 Clasp for the Iron Cross 1st Class! Issued to Klemm as commander of Pionier-Btl.31. Signed by the commander of 4.Panzer-Division. Folded once. 2 holes.
- Certificate to the Sudetenland Medal with bar Prager Burg. 27.1.40 issued. Folded twice. 2 holes.
- Certificate to the Heer Long Service Award 2nd Class for 18 years. 2.10.1936 issued. Not folded. 2 holes.
- Large size Oberstleutnant promotion document with original signature of von Brauchitsch. Folded once. 2 holes.
- Rare certificate for the "Ehrenabzeichen" of the Waffenring Deutscher Pioniere
- Certificate to the 1914 Iron Cross 1st Class
- Certificate to the 1914 Iron Cross 2nd Class
- Certificate "Deutsche Ehrengedenkmünze des Weltkriegs"
- Leutnant promotion certificate
- Certificate to the Knight's Cross 2nd Class of the Albrechtsorden with swords
Soldbuch and Wehrpaß:
Fantastic Soldbuch with period time applied photo of Klemm in uniform. 2.8.39 issued. Full of interesting notes and entries.
Medal on page 22:
WW1 medals, 1939 Iron Cross 2nd Class, Sudetenland Medal with bar Prager Burg, Iron Cross 1st Class, East Medal.
All pages complete. Signs of use.
Wehrpaß with period time applied photo. Fall unit history from 1913 until 13.6.1945 on pages 12/13. Full rank list since 1913 on page 22. List of awards on page 23 and 47. A full list of all battles and campaigns on page 32/33/34/35 from the first until the last day of WW2.
This lot contains a folder full of documents of every year of his service time! We will have to let the pictures describe the content but want to refer to one interesting document from 16.4.1943. "Oberst Klemm, Ausbaukommissar Lorient, ist berechtigt, saemtliche Widerstandsnester und Befestigungsanlagen im Bereich der 94.Inf.Div. zu betreten."
An incredible docment grouping to a high ranking officer!