Leave feedback You have to be logged in to leave a feedback.
Winfried writes:

Ware wie beschrieben, schneller Versand, gute Kommunikation, kaufe gerne wieder hier
30.11.2018 14:53
Eddy writes:

Very smooth process, from auction all the way to shipping. Also congrats on the care with which (great) items are packed.
27.11.2018 18:27
Alexandre writes:

Thank you for the excellent items.
27.11.2018 09:41
Ilkka writes:

Thank you for the excellent items, extremely carefull packing and the best customer service.
26.11.2018 14:08
Justin writes:

Great lots, great customer service, always a pleasure
23.11.2018 14:12
Didier writes:

Like always, nice contact, correct transaction, very quick postage and super package!
Thank you very much!!!
22.11.2018 21:18
kevin writes:

Hi case arrived today in good condition ,well packaged and only three hours late ,now i only need the badge to go in it haha Kevin.
22.11.2018 18:27
Barry writes:

Very good service! Will certainly take part in future auctions.
22.11.2018 16:45
Michael writes:

Very pleased with my last 2 purchases. The items are wonderful. Special mention of the excellent packaging done by Nina and Elisabeth. Thank you for taking such good care of my new treasures!
22.11.2018 03:45
Piotr writes:

Album exactly as described.
Professional quick e-contact, very safe and fast delivery in excellent condition.
All the best.
Piotr
09.11.2018 11:53
Robert writes:

I received my item from "across the pond" faster than I receive U.S. shipments. It was packaged with the best of care and arrived quickly like it had been sent from across the street. THANK YOU, ELISABETH for such wonderful packing! This was my first purchase from Ratisbons, but certainly not my last. Item was photographed and described in detail. I could not be happier with my first purchase from Ratisbons! Thank you so much!
28.10.2018 20:27
William writes:

Just received my lots from the last auction. All arrived in great shape, extremely well packed. Your attention to detail, excellent communication, ease of payment and first-class website are all much appreciated. I look forward to doing more business in the future. Thanks! Bill
24.10.2018 06:06
Juergen writes:

Ware war super verpackt, innerhalb von 2 Tagen erhalten, entsprach genau meinen Vorstellungen, alles super, werde gerne wieder hier einkaufen, Gruß Juergen
23.10.2018 19:35
Jukka writes:

Great item, and for sure authentic. But, i was worried for the packing, and it seems for the reason. You simply can´t put the fragile roll of old paper in the tube which allows movement to end to end...it smashes vertical edges of the roll...not this way !
23.10.2018 19:18
JUSTO writes:

De nuevo, pedido realizado y pedido en mi casa, todo perfecto. definitivamente Ratisbon´s
es la subasta que mejor describe y muestra los lotes, y tengo comprado en mas de 5 subastas entre ellas la prestigiosa H.H Gracias de nuevo
23.10.2018 00:50
GEORGE writes:

I have purchased several items from Ratisbons,I have Always been Very pleased with the great level of communication and the ease of transaction coupled with the very well packaged quick delivery.
Without doubt a great company to deal with regarding important Historical Items.
I shall of course be purchasing from Ratisbons again to expand my collection.
Well done all at Ratisbons.
Regards
George
20.10.2018 14:17
Angus writes:

I have purchased several items via Ratisbon’ auctions over the last year. As an Australian based customer I have always been very with the items and level of service Ratisbons provide. I look forward to their next auction.

Angus.
19.10.2018 05:53
Brian writes:

Always a positive experience. immer eine positive Erfahrung!
18.10.2018 19:23
David S.E. writes:

Excellent service A1 Genuine Items as always and thanks Elisabeth great bit of packing.

PS Looking forward to the next sale.

Regards From Wales
David [Major}
18.10.2018 11:15
GUY writes:

Items exactly as described, fast delivery in excellent condition.
Thank you and all the best.
Guy VDH
18.10.2018 09:15
Marco Antonio writes:

Fast shipping, good packet, all ok
16.10.2018 17:44
franck writes:

Quick shipping....great and serious service...parcel very well wrapped...100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15.10.2018 16:59
Michael G. writes:

Sehr professionell, top Logistik, hochwertige Verpackung, Objekt wie beschrieben, alles bestens. Danke und gerne wieder!
13.10.2018 09:57
Lyndon J writes:

Another successful transaction with K.P.E. with the item exactly as described. Fast dispatch to Festung Guernsey.
05.10.2018 21:05
Seifert writes:

Alles zur ALLERBESTEN Zufriedenheit. Tolle Ware, super Verpackung und natürlich
superschneller Versand !

D.S.
30.08.2018 10:23
Jeroen writes:

Quick shipping, well packed, I'm satisfied!
26.08.2018 14:54
MARIO LUIS writes:

Hello Elizabeth I received the radio (Order number: 8594) in Argentina and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much. Mario Marciano
15.08.2018 13:23
Frank writes:

Wieder mal alles Bestens!
Artikel, Abwicklung, Versand, Verpackung!
Bis zum nächsten mal!
F.R.
04.08.2018 18:30
Richard writes:

The Fedx tracking number is listed as incorrect on the Fedx web site. What is the correct number?
this is the second email from me asking for the correct number. The package has not arrived as of morning of 3 August.
Rich Roerig