Buy treasures for a reduced Buyer‘s Premium
Own a similar product you want to sell? We are here for you at +49 8541 9053699
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
You will receive an e-mail confirming your successful bids the day after the auction has ended. In your personal my ratisbon's you will be able to inform us about your most convenient payment method for this order or tell us about an alternative shipping address.
If we don’t hear from you within 24 hours, we will send an invoice choosing the payment and shipping options which we think are the most comfortable ones to you. If you decide to change your shipping or payment method after receiving your invoice, just drop us a line or visit my ratisbon's/ORDERS for any more details.
Choose your payment method when ordering and submit your order. Once your order has been received we will send an invoice including your shipping costs and your payment instructions.
After receiving the invoice, the order must be paid within 7 days.
Please contact us to discuss layaway options.
To learn more about paying at ratisbon's, please see your FAQ pages.
HOW DO YOU SHIP MY NEW TREASURES?
We usually send out orders within 1-3 working days after your payment has been received. In most cases, we are faster than this! We will inform you when your goods are being dispatched and provide a tracking number, In addition, you can always check your order status at my ratisbon's/ORDERS. Delivery times will vary depending upon the delivery destination and type of shipping service you have chosen.
If you prefer to have your order shipped to your work address or a friend during your absence, we will happy to arrange this for you. Send us an email letting us know about your new shipping address and we will be happy to send an updated invoice to you.
We only offer collectables which to the best of our specialists knowledge are authentic. About 15% of all consignments are returned to the consignor after extensive research due to authenticity issues.
Unlike traditional auction houses we do offer a full right of return. If you are not satisfied with what you won or bought, you may return it within 14 days. Please inform us and we will instruct you on how to return the goods. For more information, please visit FAQ pages.
Important note: Cancelling bids after an auction may disappoint the consignor, who like you is a collector. This situation is easy to avoid. We encourage you not to bid on any collectable if you are unsure if it fits into your collection. Ask us to cancel your bid 24 hours prior to the end of an auction to avoid this situation.
7-teiliges Konvolut Blechspardosen. Bestehend aus:
- Märchen Spardose. Mit Zählwerk. Nicht auf Funktion überprüft. Maße: 13x8x7cm. Zustand 2.
- Fußball Spardose. Per Federzug kann das Geld in die Dose geschossen werden. Made in U.S. Zone. Mit Schlüssel. Minimale Gebrauchsspuren. Maße: 13x8x7cm. Zustand 1-.
- Windmühlenspardose. Bewegliches Windrad das Geräusche erzeugt. Gebrauchsspuren. Höhe: 12cm. Zustand 2.
- Kirchenspardose. Mit Schlüssel. Gebrauchsspuren. Maße: 16x9x6cm. Zustand 2.
- Zwergenspardose. Mit Schlüssel. Gebrauchsspuren. Höhe: 6,5cm. Zustand 2.
- J.G.SCH "Television Money Box". Modell Nr."680". Im Originalkarton. Leichte Gebrauchsspuren. Maße: 9,5x9,5x9,5cm. Zustand 2.
- Blechtröte. Gebrauchsspuren. Länge: 20,5cm. Zustand 2.