LOT 46-0008 PERIOD 1918 — 1945 COUNTRY Deutschland
EAN 2000000451459 MATERIAL DIMENSIONS
PERIOD 1918 — 1945 COUNTRY Deutschland LOT 46-0008
MATERIAL DIMENSIONS EAN 2000000451459
Heer M36 Artillerie field tunic - Kanonier
1939 manufactured M36 field tunic. Size marked and "REITZ" maker marked to the cotton lining. "H39" (Hannover, 1939) depot marked.
This tunic was heavily worked over:
- There are quite a few small repairs such as closed moth holes
- Large bits of the lining were replaced with linen lining
- the rear belt hook holes were renewed
- the collar tabs were postwar attached
- the breast egle was postwar attached
- the shoulder board loops are modern
Original insignia however. All buttons complete but re-attached.
Certainly an original but restored tunic. A good tunic to start with.